Wednesday 19 October 2011

Did you masturbate again??Do you want to get fat????(English version)

Hi and very good evening to all..I guess that it has been a long time for me not to update this blog. You know what?I was just busy doing a script for a soap drama. What drama?Just wait and see. If God’s willing, it would be on the air..Wink wink

Lately I have been reading about masturbation. I know it is quite sensitive to some people but II have to apologize first to the readers out there about this topic.This is my blog and it is up to me what I want to write in here.You don’t like it??Just leave this page and read some other blogs which are very suitable for you..Hehe..By the way, in my reading before, I just read that masturbation would make the doer fat..
However, after I have been doing some research, I could find no facts that says masturbation is fattening. Do you know why? Let mama explain to you..Wink wink


Some doctors have said that people who masturbate a lot (either men or women) should have not stopped this masturbation activity since the cement that has been produced by both men and women does not contain cholesterol or any fattening elements. It is not fattening or high in cholesterol and it will not make your palms hairy or your eyes go blind. It will give you a release of sexual tension, keep your juices flowing and reduce the risk of prostate cancer though. And the only way it could interfere with your exercise and other conditioning routines is if you avoid the workouts in favour of giving your little guy one. So, keep masturbation in it's place and maintain a healthy balance in your life and all will be well.

For me, masturbation itself would cause the trouble for ourselves for we masturbate by using our hands and some instruments. Therefore, we cannot be sure that our hands and the instruments are very clean and of course our hands and the sexual tools also contain the hidden virus or the bacteria that would affect our penis or vagina. Therefore, it is up to us either it is good for us to masturbate or to have the sexual activity with our partner. You have the brain, then you can think well..Till then,bye!!

Ssssshhhhh….Sometime I wonder that is the imagination that has been playing in their mind while doing the mmasturbation activity..Wait for my next entry about it..Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment