Friday 30 September 2011

o girl!you are so stupid!

hi and very good evening to all..I hope all of you are just fine and have taken your dinner already.Mama has just finished attending the seminar and I feel so tired.However,there's an interesting story just wanna share with all of you..

Mama has a friend name Jannah.She's so beautiful and many guys admire her.She is the nicest girl whom I have ever known in my life and I also admire her because she always thinks that she has a responsibility towards her friends.Her love stories are sucks and her relationships with her ex-boyfriends before were very pathetic.I feel sorry for her when I listened to her stories about her relationships before.Her first boyfriend had to leave her because they were going to stay apart and she did not believe in distance relationships.She believed that she might have turned away from him and she might also be afraid it would be the same situation happened to him.Then they chose to be on their on way.

Her second love might be a disaster.And for me he was and yet till is a dangerous person.I named this guy,Naim.Naim fell in love with Jannah when they were attending a seminar at Singapore.There,Naim tried to hook up with Jannah with sweet talk and so on.Finally,Jannah was trapped into Naim's trap.Naim was a big spender and as far as I heard,he is still a big spender.He spends a lot which I cannot name and list down here.Jannah might have a very good financial since she works in a big company with big salary.Naim is useless.He likes to sleep and he can only talk.If speaking could turn a white tablecloth into black tablecloth,Naim would be the best person to fill the position.He borrows Jannah's money and borrows and borrows.Sometimes I do not have any idea where he puts his face until he could borrow money from a girl.People knew that it was very difficult to win Jannah's heart.Naim tried so hard to win her heart and finally he won.The weird thing is,after winning her heart,he started ignoring her.He did not reply her text,didn't reply her call and what he did all day long,nobody knew.

After a few months,they broke up.But yet they still see each other.I really don't understand with my friend,Jannah.She knew what they guy did to her but after being persuaded with the fucking sweet talk came out from the shit's mouth,she accepted him back.Meanwhile all this while when they broke up,Jannah was so happy with another guy whom she met after Naim.Suddenly,the relationship between Jannah with the guy was cracked and she turned to Naim AGAIN!!I felt so frustrated because she chose Naim again after all her friends advised her not to accept him again.Look what he did to her!If you are a girl and you were in her shoes,would you accept him back??He did not give anything to her unless the sweet talk and flowery text.Even he still borrows the money from her.He is totally a debtor!!Never pays back..What are you guys going to do if you were in her shoes?If I were her,I would answer HELL NO!!!!!

Humph..I really do not know what else I should say but some of close friends of Naim told me that Jannah was possessed with a spell which Naim did to her.Only God know the real picture between them.But my advice to Naim if he reads this entry and he thinks that he is Naim,stop using God's words from doing bad things.Fate and destiny should be given to God to be handled.If you can't win the girl's heart,probably there's a meaning behind the story.Probably you are bad for her or she is no good for you.That's all..Bye

Sssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!Mama feels so scared if Mama knows that someone is using spell towards somebody.What happens to me if I was possessed too and who is going to give me a wake up call??...bye

No comments:

Post a Comment