Monday 26 September 2011

Take it or you just leave it

Hai dan salam sejahtera smua..mama sekarang sedang berehat2 di sebuah cafe terkemuka di Kuala Terengganu.Penatnya sangatlah teramat.Letih sangat..

Okaylah..Mama kali ni just nk bgtau kepada smua pmbaca blog mama.Mama tau kadang2 blog mama ni serba sedikit berkaitan dengan cerita kehidupan,gosip,cinta,nafsu amarah dan macam2 lagi.Tetapi mama nak tekankan di sini,mama hanya menulis blog ni kerana mama just nk give out what I am thinking while I see people and what I feel about people.that's all..sometimes people might say that my blog is very extreme about something even for anything.that is what I wanna say about my blog..

By the way,if you feel like my blog is very extreme and you don't agree with me,then that is the point of having the button of the terms and conditions.that's all.take it or you just leave it.Then...

Shhhh!!!I can criticise people and I can accept critics.that is the fair and square life..

No comments:

Post a Comment